lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

I FEAR MYSELF THAT THE INDEPENDENCE ARE NOT WON WITH VOTES, ALONE THEY ARE GOVERNED



After three years of intents with a supplication to the state and the Spanish congress after two referendum petitions and popular consultation the Catalan are in the same place in which begin, it is but I would say that we are worse because I believe that we begin all united ones and today all separate and also mad are. 

That I am writing my readers they wondered, because I am trying to write about the "bankrupt independence of Catalonia" if I don't made a mistake in the expression I am totally convinced of the real result of the situation the reality is the reality and one cannot refuse if it can be deceived to if same but it can never refuse the reality, the conclusion of that that we have lived it is clear the universal history confirms it in all the cases THE INDEPENDENCE IT ISNOT WON WITH VOTES NEITHER WITH MANIFESTATIONS. 

We have been close, I don't doubt it, but at the end the history has been imposed tells me you that independence has been obtained voting "any" like the independence have been won because with the fight of the towns against the empire, the conqueror, the settler, etc… there is even one that was gotten by the dismemberment of a previous and false grouping of countries examples Yugoslavia and the USSR. And we don't give him more turns. 

To obtain an independence it is necessary to return back the situation to that I take to lose it and this is the it formulates to use there is no other they have been this way all the independence that have been happened in the world and the history, a nation it loses their independence for the conquest of other and it doesn't recover it until the reconquest the conqueror never returns it to him, except if they find or he believes them more problems than benefits. 

It hurts me a lot to write this article I promise it to him but I believe that somebody should tell it forgot as of negotiated spoilt friendly independence full with good will we are already seeing it in our own experiences, not alone we won't get the independence but rather we will destroy among ourselves the 2015 we won't be independent but rather we will be those in favor of her in political inferiority because our nationalist representatives will break while the political Spanish unionist not alone it will be stronger but rather it will be more numerous not alone we will have in against two big parties we will have three, yesterday in the “Vall d' Hebron” of Barcelona saw the third.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario