sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

THE PROBLEM NOW IS THAT WE WILL CENTER OURSELVES IN SP



If the things get ready in the new Europe Bonus, the Spaniards have a true problem since it was not us more remedy than to worry about our economy, of our government, in short of our damned problems, because among other things it has been clear that there is not rescue that it is worth, or you come out alone or here you stay. 

Did he say this morning that the European resolutions have left two months to go profiling them and to put them in order, and the question that I make myself now it is How much the Spaniards have left it that still neither we know them? If they think it is dementia, we take wildly maybe more than six months and what we have left, I already said it I calculate that until after January 9 the 2012, there is not effective government action in our country, I wait that if there will be government because they say that a council of Ministers will be made the 22 or December 23, but I don't believe that he gives for but because tomorrow Christmas, after new year, and the end magic kings. 

I am waiting to see if it is true that the 23 are government, because it is that still not you if for the heads of Christmas I must put “I congratulate you the Christmas " or “I accompany you in the feeling" and that the truth is traumatic, and the companies, and the Spanish financial sector, like he should be making the planning of the 2012, if I don't know how to make the Christmas heads, imagine the Telephonic, the Santander, Zara the BBVA, RENFE, Repsol, my friend the salesperson of automobiles that doesn't know if to celebrate the Christmas, or they will make him the Easter saying goodbye to him. 

Maybe I throw guided by my simple and logical mental structure, and in Spain the things go the other way around and it is that it is the Telefónica, the Banks, Zara and Repsol, those that will tell the government what has to make in the 2012, because they already have it planned, but and to my friend the salesperson, or the cousin of this that is autonomous and he works in their house in I don't know what, but and those that don't have not even that, like they confront the "Happy New" year. 

What told them, come I am already worrying but of Spain that of europa and of the euro, this puts me nervous it seems that Europe has decided it in one night, all to a, contention of expenses, fixation of budgetary deficits. It is worth it is the only thing that transferred to the administration of our country we have sure, next year more than the same thing, but that there is of the rest that presupposed we will reduce, that of my community, the general, both.  

Do hear it is that we are already in eves of the 2012 and at the moment it is supposed that we will begin without budgets, there is not material time for it, is the question then there will be money for transfers from the central country property toward the economies of the communities, will they be able to pay the salaries in January, will they be able to pay the sanity, the teachers, the officials of prisons?, I am not a fortune-teller but for what I know, there is not a single euro in the box of the national public country property, debts if, traps also, but money no. 

The unconsciousness of the Spanish politicians, is outside of the normal thing that way to destroy the country, the given sultry show this Thursday and Friday he doesn't have paragon, I would say that almost we have acted as the Englishmen, because in fact we had already left six months ago Europe, the difference between them and us is that we want to return, and them not, but the truth is that in view of our forms of acting, I am unable to foresee when we will be under conditions of counting for something in the Europe Bonus that has been mounted again.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario