viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2012

I WORRY ABOUT TO THINK THAT MAYBE I AM ME THE MISTAKEN ONE



If my dear readers (if it is that he loves me some), I am concerned of seeing that I don't miss in my positions, the time goes me agreeing with their am, written 2045 blogs, and I have gone guessing right more or less regrettably in my opinions, but I do with concern that my analyses are not reflected in a large part of the rest of the blogger’s that I read, I don't mean that my comments should influence in the other ones, it is not this, what I mean, is that I worry about that they are not expressed what I see on the part of but people the problems that move me to write openly to me, because I believe that it is so important that should be denounced by the good of all.   

Made this introduction that is good me to be calm with I crumb same, I will continue with my analyses: Those that read me, in some moments thought that I am an alarmist, nothing else far from my objective. I wanted to write that the low unemployment that the ousters cease that the Spanish debt is corrected that the salaries ascend that the politicians are skilled ruling and always honest agents that the banks can give credits that the boxes have made an unpolluted administration and they have fulfilled its function and politic is not had. 

Also that the social benefits are enlarged that the sanity its capacity and troops that Spain has an important weight in the European politics that Spanish's GDP is in the +3,5 increases annual that the Spanish IPC is in the 1,8 annual that the corridor Mediterranean is building that is not built but civil work because if, alone so that somebody is filled the pockets that Spain is not in a continuous mismanagement that the numbers of the Bank of Spain and of the ministry of economy they don't modify every day to the drop, always to the drop. 

And lastly that Europe is a federation of United Nations that we put an end immediately to the wars in that we intervene as guarantors of peace, in definitive I would like to explain that the things go the other way around of what I analyze day after day and I count it to you. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario