domingo, 8 de septiembre de 2013

WHO WANTED THE OLYMPIADS OF TRUTH HE WAS THE GOVERNMENT OF SPAIN AND FOR THAT REASON MADRID LOST THEM


The day after the Olympic disappointment and after allowing spending some how many hours I want to enter in this unfortunate event to express my opinion of because not alone it lost yesterday the Olympiads of 2020 Madrid but rather it also lost the other times that you presents. What I will expose is an opinion summary that I endorse it with my own approach, but mainly after the reading of countless Twits that they are shown without any sadness by that happened, he would say me that many even pleased and with that air of me already said it "better than they have not given" them to us. 

This on one hand it demonstrates that my theory in this respect it is correct they will see I have never been for sure was Madrid city the one that wanted to organize some Olympic games, neither this year, neither in the last presentations, in fact and I believe that I don't make a mistake, from the last success of the Olympiads of 1992 in Barcelona (Spain) I am in the shift government's spirit in Spain that could not be that such a successful event aims it to him Barcelona and not the capital of the state, this that doesn't worry to any country if Spain worries it proves this way it the clear that alone fact there are two countries that one has repeated and another that will repeat to organize some modern Olympic games but notice you these countries are Great Britain and Japan. 

The first one celebrates both Olympiads in London, the first one in 1948 and the second the past 2012 that is to say of an event to the other one 64 years passed. As for the second country Japan celebrates Olympiads in Tokyo in 1964 and it will celebrate the next of 2020 that is to say with a 56 year-old interval, told both countries otherwise half century they have passed between and another celebration. Spain could not consent this he has or he was in a hurry to make forget to the world that there were some Olympiads in Barcelona offering them some more modern ones in Madrid that they covered the I already live still memory off those of the 92 the alone clearer test they allowed 15 years to happen when they already began to converge for those of 2012, they continued without pause for those of the 2016 and finally they have given them I believe me the sign that they stop to insist for those of 2020. 

I believe that there is not another reason because so much hurry that happens because Spain wants to have so many Olympiads I believe that the history is to read it and to observe it is necessary to allow to spend according to the sample means century so that for that seen the organizational committees they find reasonable and logical that a city and a country are in conditions and desires of repeating because among other things its petition excludes inevitably to other countries and cities that have not been able to them to organize, it is that simple and that logical except for a country like ours in that its absolutist, centralist character, nonconformist and, insecure it is able to have grief and he envies of itself, incredible but it is this way. 

Today that the Spanish press tries to be composed them to find an explanation to "the inexplicable" thing, after carrying out a campaign of propaganda that, judging by the facts, it was totally far from the reality, I have wanted to put in clear the reason the things they are like they are he doesn't have us the world more spite that those that win ourselves to pulse, requesting and almost demanding things for the single fact from to be or to tell us Spain, when we will learn how to be and to feel to pleasure just as in fact we are Spain for many centuries it is a nation of second line in europa, if we understand this way once and for all it, and instead of to demand we fight silently to ascend to the first line, we will obtain the recognition of the other ones we get it or not.    

From Madrid I don't want to give you I console as if has been you the losers of this offense, because I believe sincerely that I eat in so many things, you are you kill of your destination of capital of a country that governed for political unable but with an ego that doesn't fit them in their body, it is and it is pushing you a situation that is totally outside of its possibilities to live and of the reality social politician of the national social context, I believe like I say at the beginning that who requested the Olympiads and other things, it is not Madrid, but the government from Spain that has it as flag of its desires envies and impossible greatness. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario