sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

I HAVE RETURNED AND I DON'T RECOGNIZE MYSELF


As I told you I have been now some days of vacations to be with you some more days and I have left another absence short next week. I have been outside of Spain in a belonging very important capital according to the maps to a called continent Europe, and I have not recognized myself, or I am no longer European or Europe is no longer Europe like prefer, many of those that read me have already been written it to me the western civilization he dies it is very hard to say it but it is necessary to insist to have if among some few ones we make react to some many that it seems that they don't come it. 


It is very difficult to write on this topic without entering in the disqualification of being racist's tilted, don't go for before my antiracism declaration, but this doesn't remove what I will expose: 


I believe firmly that the western civilization and like he left forging in Europe, it has been devoured by the hunger of the immigration without control to which has subjected it to him. Naturally I cannot criticize neither to condemn those that from necessity or other reasons, they have decided to assault our continent as if is the paradise, it is human to survive, but I also consider exactly to safeguard your identity and this has not been achieved in the European Union. 


In these moments of difficulty, so much economic, as social, for which the Union is, it becomes palpable that is not possible in no way to reorient the unit ideas, neither politics, neither economic, neither of any class. Because, because it is impossible that the current society that he inhabits and it forms the sought European Union, it can feel to the unison, the same emotional impulses that I can feel me, or a French, or a German. 


We with more or less fortune between loves and hates have lived a common history we have some common memories that our grandparents and our parents explained to us them, and that we try to transmit to our children and grandsons. And they are the same ones: that if the Greeks that if the Romans that if the barbarians that the half age, the renacentismo, the industrialization the wars of independence, Napoleon, the two European wars, the intent of creating the European union, all this, but our religious beliefs based on the Christianity although interpreted in different ways, they configure a character, an European being.  


As we can seek that the tremendous amalgam of individuals that for their own necessity, and because not to say it for our own not well understood comfort, they have invaded us they understand us, it is that it cannot be that explain to them of those who were the Greeks, the Romans, and that I happen and because in the French revolution, because Lutero change the religion, how big the Spanish empire that discovered the America, was because two wars so bloody as the world calls, it is as clamoring to the winds, to this new society that we are seized neither they know it neither it interests them.  And I don't say that they seek to inculcate us their beliefs and their social character that don't seek it at least openly, what I say it is just the opposite it is that it is not we possible to incorporate them to them to our society. 


Each one has their history behind, the same as us, and we don't deceive ourselves to their children they counted them what they lived and their grandparents and their parents counted them, that it will always be their history and their character, and I find it well because we cannot impose anybody what he is not for very good that seems us, and they don't dream him it is not question of coming generations it is question of last generations what the being marks and feeling, they are thousands of years with those that we load all to our backs. 


This reality that I have lived takes me to denounce the process of unavoidable recession of our western culture, Europe no longer exists, there are as a lot of Europe, some how many, it depends on all influence and its immigrants' dependence they have to work economically, mechanically and demographically, they will be more or less recognizable as European, but one can no longer believe an European Union neither physics neither economically constituted. Already for most Europe is alone a continent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario