sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

IF WAS GREEK, I WOULD BE LEAVING OF LAUGH


The situation of the European economy is to laugh or to cry it depends of what side these looking at it, if you are German, you should be crying, total you these collapsing in the economic abyss of the Europe of the euro, your stock market -20% is since it began the year and above you have created yourself the dislike of all Europe, like one says in my country   "horned and beaten"


However if was Greek he would be laughing at everything and of all, they already come it, I have been the cause of everything that if the debt that if the ratios discount that if outside of the euro that if inside of, among so much, I have loaded myself to Portugal, Spain and Italy and now I go to for Germany and France, good in fact to for the whole European Union. How long he makes that that of the Greek debt lives, more than one year already, and hear I continue living, neither I pay neither I will pay to anybody this is safe, but clearing is that neither you to the one who and like I should pay, because it seems really that you don't come to an agreement neither to get paid. 


They have approved two you already rescue, and they go for the third, and that I know my debt he has not decreased neither a little bit, rather on the contrary it has been increased, if for that of the interests of I don't know that we lend, because I have not seen them for any part, notice I began with a debt of 350 thousand millions, now after two rescues I continue having the same debt and I should but you interest that naturally I don't think neither I can pay, or it is that they don't know that I am insolvent. 


I among point am that I don't stop of laughing at you, I continue with my life, with my sun, with my tourism, with my good one he/she came and my sirtaki, and they will already compose them to him like they can, because to you if they are mashing them the financial markets, and wait, behind my they go falling all the other and alone for 350 thousand, millions, 2% of the PIB of the great Europe. Almost with that that the German and European French markets in general, they have lost of their value from the beginning of the exercise, he was necessary to pay the whole Greek debt and to leave alone us once and for all of foolishness and internal wars. 


But it is that it doesn't finish the thing here now there are nations that request me a piece of Agamemnon's tomb, another a column of the Parthenon, or a dream island of those that I have more than enough, and they request it to me as direct guarantee, to accept to not lend me you what, because what is money is already seen that nobody has. This is already the final joke, the best of all notices if they are absurd the members of the euro group that don't trust that the own group through the BCE guarantees them that its loans serve as something and they return them to him some day. It is that more grace cannot have the situation. 


I don't know the European political leaders to think but for if nobody has told it to him up to now they are making the ridicule showing the ass once and another says that of the ass for that it should be the part for where they think. It should be so big the I hurt that we are come above that in some countries the rich ones already want to not give charity to their governments taxes non charity that one gives to the poor and destitute, as well as to alleviate the conscience, because that you gild of what side they are of the one that laughs or of the one that cries, me among so much he laughs at myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario