jueves, 8 de marzo de 2012

MI GRANITE OF SAND IN FAVOR OF THE CATALAN IN THE SCHOOL



This morning like almost every morning I have taken to my granddaughter to the school, will they see I am and do I feel very Catalan, (but are not they believed that I am it to 100% my mother it was Catalan and my father  from Andalusia is my granddaughter also mixture her mother my daughter, is she Catalan, her father my son-in-law, is Aragonese, then what my granddaughter is because without a doubt Spanish, when it is bigger she will already decide that cultural tendency or he likes linguistics more, because this it is the advantage, my granddaughter she speaks she writes and she is related with the one that more he needs it, there am me it also forgot in English. And if that if the school in the one attended classes of primary (she is 9 years old) it is inside the parameters of the linguistic immersion of the government of the Government of Catalonia. 

Fact this preamble and since yesterday and today it is being to muddle this topic, thanks to the right that aids to three very Spanish families that I suppose they live and they work in Catalonia, and that apparently they want to change the form that a town to resolved to educate their scholars, I have given myself bill while he was waiting that opens the doors of the school in that in the group of parents grandparents children and girls that there were, some spoke in Castilian, others in Catalan, others in English, others in Dutch, others in German and others in French and I have thrown to laugh, I suppose that for not crying that lesson those people were offering, each one with their culture on the back and taking to their children to learn in another culture but and in Catalan. 

The children when they enter to the school, they are not believed that they join in clans according to their language that goes, all they become unified and all study blended the different subjects included the Castilian of course, and it doesn't pass anything, on the contrary each one of these children acquires a bigger depth of knowledge, they are not changed the brain, they don't stop to be French or Englishmen or Dutch or German, it is maybe next year, some won't be, because their parents return to their country by reason of their work or for what is, and these parents don't have any fear to that their children study and be formed in the general culture in Catalan, thing that seems that to some Spaniards he scares them. 

That he scares them, that is what I don't understand that Catalan become and renounce of Spain, that doesn't work this way, the boy will be what their parents want and they teach him while he is boy, so insecure some Spaniards of his culture and personality that they fear are that the language characteristic of six million Spaniards that they have the luck or what is of having two languages instead of a, finish dominating to 40 million Spaniards, more other hundreds of millions of other nations that they also speak to the Castilian. They don't see that it is to see ghosts where there are not them, in Catalonia apparently alone we have a problem that we have an own and very rich and very alive language, apart from this, we are very proud of our culture and traditions, as much as they are it the Andalusianses, the from Madrid ones, the Galician’s, etc. but I don't know because that teach him to dance Andalusia, or a chotis, (from Madrid) to a boy, it is not sinned and however if they teach him to dance catalane if it is it. 

It won't be the other way around it won't be that there are 40 million Spaniards that what they want is to annul the being and to feel Catalan, instead of the opposite that six million Catalan seek to change the being and the Spanish fact to teach them the Catalan. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario