miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

WE ARE LOOKING AT THE ECONOMIC RESCUE BUT THERE ARE A LOT OF MORE THAT TO RESCUE


Gentlemen I don't know that they thought you but the facts that are happening in our Spain, they are clearly untenable, I write from Catalonia and maybe I think that can be that I don't receive news well, and that that to me and here, it alarms us in the rest of the country he doesn't give them this impression, but he gives same I have intended to give my opinions and I will follow them giving and you forgive if somebody finds outside of place. 

I have to refer to the cliff that the Government of the Nation, he is opening up under each one of us, this it is not another that the galloping deterioration of the economy and the finances, the situation is more and more serious the distance that goes us separating of our Central European neighbors, is to my way of already seeing in salvable. The unemployment continues and nobody says the truth, I will dare to insist now and that God survives. The unemployment in Spain, will continue growing more and more during this year and the next ones, and this way until Spain has a population of 40 million inhabitants, and I eat I don't know as we will make it, my presage is that soon they won't love each other neither in the euro, neither in Europe, it is that simple. 

Please they do give birth to a moment attention and do think how industrial fabric and of employment creation and wealth we do have in Spain? none, alone we have companies of services and the manufacturers (that said it is in passing they are next to the banks those that have collapsed), industries that gather manpower don't have any (those that there is are all foreigners) and clear in the social situation and of uncertain economic future who will mount in Spain: You manufacture of cars, Navy, High Ovens Who it will build more houses, if we have housings to give and to sell until the year 2020, I hope they don't build but high-speed lines, neither airports without flights, neither but railcars to give the turn to Madrid, because they don't make a mistake, these works are a tribute to pay I don't taste very well like the one who, because of being necessary they don't make it.  

Undoubtedly we will invent things and new, but alone works of high technologies and services and this doesn't create in proportion the work positions that they go getting lost and also demanding again, somebody has made bills of the Spanish demographic growth, I believe that not sincerely, we are in more than 4,3 millions of the labor population's stopped 23% this puts in risk of social exclusion to a population of more than 15 million people, they know you that with these ratios in some countries revolutions are mounting.  

An imbalance has been created in our dear Spain that doesn't have solution, say what they say our present rulers and futures. Solution: it is necessary to clip the same as the expenses the population from Spain because this country and this economy cannot sustain to so many that simple, it is necessary to empty the manpower country and inhabitants otherwise tossed us already soon of the European Community, and I don't say it because if, anything but they have to see how the national companies act the manufacturers they work more than 70% it was, the most important two banks their bills of results lean on in more than 75% of the resources generated outside, the flag oil company this all its production was. Inditex, Mango, etc. or I make a mistake. Spain is a fallacy that should be restructured as soon as possible and somebody or some should say the truth. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario