lunes, 13 de julio de 2015

THANKS TO THE WORLD FOR THE INTEREST FOR CATALONIA


Leave me that today this optimist and a proud point of myself and of my Catalan pride, I am not able to for less than to make this small one articulates to make participant to my followers and at the same time to give those thanks to those that follow me from outside of our frontiers, has never thought that three articles recently writings the related last week all with the Catalan politics can get the attention so much outside of Spain. 

The Spanish state always tells us that Catalonia doesn't care anything to Europe neither the world that if we separate Spain we will be isolated and that not very less we will survive in the economic misery and without any political support, they tossed us of the UE, we won't be able to use the euro, and I don't know how many you sew more they can spend. 

Very since me that I write the fair thing on Catalonia because I understand that in the relationship Catalonia world is not still important because in spite of the efforts of the Govern of Catalonia that it impels representation offices in the most important cities in Europe and further on Spain hides us it covers us it doesn't show us to the exterior although we are the best in its regions but with everything it today I dare to tell to my Catalan countrymen: They cannot annul us neither to hide the world knows what happens and I believe that also because it passes in Catalonia and it interests him. 

My reasoning is supported in numbers, some numbers that astonished them eat up they have astonished me. As he told to the beginning I wrote three articles in my blog referring well to some local political circumstances which my astonishment has been when in the statistics that google offers to all publishing user of blogger, it is that these three articles have beaten all the records of visits in the week but the most important thing and I motivate of my audacity to write on it is it that the percentage bigger than visitors has been of outside  of Spain and of Catalonia and not almost the visits to the blogs in Catalan have been 27%, the written in Spanish 29% and to the writings in English for the world have added 44%.  

Thank you world believe that it is significant that you know about us and that you consider us as a political and human topic with the enough importance so that you dedicate us some minutes, you don't abandon us, I don't know if we will arrive to our purpose of being soon a nation more but if we achieve it we will need the help of all. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario