miércoles, 8 de julio de 2015

ME ALONE I WILL VOTE THE 27S, A UNITARY LIST FORMED WITH MINIONS



I believe that to none of my readers they will be happened to question my catalanidad and my feeling of independence for my small country, but a thing is to feel deep of an identity and another very different one that want to make me go by imbecile. I understand that they are almost it all the politicians that today is determined to destroy the possibility of a sovereignty process for Catalonia because the politics brutalizes who practices it can already be of right of left or revolutionary of the street, gives same you give a vote to a man or a woman and at this time it loses the reason it changes status and it is believed with wisdom and rights that he doesn't have. 

I avenge saying that they won't have elections in Catalonia the 27S and I reaffirm myself. I believe that it is not possible to summon some elections that will be invalidated at the 12 hours of being had accomplished because it is impossible that they keep the legal norms of a completely legalized process and framed in the effective constitution, the elections are so that the citizens choose their "political" representatives to form a government that guided and direct the economy the sanity the surveillance in short the life in society of a country, he doesn't stop to pass the time in to see who makes it or he says fatter. 

It is evident that if it is playing now in looking for clever of civil people for this way to say it in the face of the imminent possibility that elections are proclaimed in September it is not to win them it is it stops just the opposite it is to lose them and that the disaster doesn't affect to the politicians and their parties and they are not allowed to deceive we go toward an authentic disaster national Catalan you look it is very ease of understanding. Once resolved that the politicians want to show off of who has it longer (the list of votes understands each other) they realized that he receives none beyond their pants and this scared he looks them that if the society goes that I am not able to! Go ridiculous so better we leave it and that they teach it others. 

It is hard what I am exposing, sits down it but it is this way, I am not happened another metaphor me if there have been constituent elections has voted according to I have always voted that is to say to the party that has always been the one that I have considered more kindred with my political ideas, if this party has united with other parties it stops among them to give the unit image to face a constituent process declaring this way it in its electoral programs has voted to this union without doubting it, but what I won't make is to vote the recruit's neighbor or the young lady of the corner that it is very good but that I don't have the most remote idea of what can make in a government for very provisional that they want to paint it. 

And it is that he smells bad because if before beginning they already know that this that they propose is provisional it is that it doesn't deserve neither to outline it because then that we will make we suppose that they win the elections the neighbor and the stupendous girl that he said before the day 28, 29, 30,….. That will make it is necessary to pay pensions it is necessary to pay officials and the worst thing is to face with Madrid. They will tell me you that these first days continue in functions the current government. Then my answer is, because they have not been presented to the elections. Before this question their alone answer can be a, fearing losing them! Then if this is they are not good this way me to continue and to change them taking out the voted list outside (supposing that was it).    

I hope the good sense returns to the Catalan politics or the ridicule will be unanswerable at the moment he has just cleared up if the Catalan Executive of Artur Mas it endorses or not that the sovereignty’s converges to the elections of September 27 with a clever sovereignty without political. I already say it in the one headed alone I will accept a list made with “MINIONS” because at least they will make me laugh. 

Leave you of foolishness and confront their obligation I go to all parties and civil organizations presents you the first ones or make you political parties the alone seconds this way the one that writes will assume the genuineness of these impossible elections if the final one is them and based on the programs I will vote. I won't make it to vote to bill of others keeps it in mind and as me I am for sure many will make the same political gentlemen add it continues being very easy and the sum of votes of all the parties sovereignty’s is clear so I don't know because they want to destroy it, or it is that they are you as the Greek ones and now it interests them that after so much noise now doesn't interest them to outline a since sovereignty loss of time he goes. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario