domingo, 27 de octubre de 2013

WAY IT MISSES US NOW THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE SPY OURSELVES. "HISTORIES OF A GRANDFATHER"


He gets me the attention the restlessness (faked certainly) that all the governments or rulers manifest on the escaped news of the biggest spies' mouth that today has given the face I already refer to those famous "Snowden or Wiki Leaks. Don't be allowed to influence for them they are not guardian angels by no means that they make they make for money a lot of money and for fame and maybe also for a little or a much of fear to that if they remain silenced the they silence you really understand already me. 

For my it is inconceivable that the state bosses the minister of their cabinets express surprise and indignation on a fact that all and each one of them needs ago and it will maintain the but sophisticatedly possible, the information is already a long time ago to be able to then you will tell me like the information is gotten and they don't confuse it with the one that offers the daily press. 

If a country, an economy, a region of the world, lives to backs off what cooks to its surroundings one can say that it would not be he already swims you the has in fact eaten that hostile surroundings that he has become the world since the technique and the economy dominate him. But it is that this has always been I don't want this way now that it seems that I give the blame to these branches of the science to that the espionage non gentlemen exists this it exists from the same moment that the humanity exists is the pure necessity to know they will come you the event for where and as being able to make comfortable or to change them so that they affect you the less possible thing that simple. 

There is even military espionage, technician, industrial, political, jealous, to investigate to want to know about another is fundamental I repeat so much to defend or to take advantage and mainly I can assure them that what happens now is not today thing in day. They will see I eat another time like grandfather that I am already said I can already explain "histories" I believe that it is an acquired right and recognized by the very since society there is one he goes. 

In the decades of the 70 and 80 of last century, I eat I have already counted them some that another time, he/she cohabited for work questions between the capitalist world and the social one communist, the really the one that I finish collapsing to itself. Well remembered this continues the "history", in that time in europa in Spain in the western capitalist world the "computers" were imposing the "computer" word that clearly comes surprisingly then of "information" he was given more importance the word Computer that he offered a smaller since danger it seemed that what meant is that it "ordered you the work" instead of that he "informed" or it computerized the work the knowledge the economy etc. 

Well in those times I repeat, I saw as the European companies all they filled with computers and they were Computerized, and he saw without seeing anything bad that every time all looked like each other more in the commercial, economic administration, and of address, until one day, in a conversation with directive and political of the other side "the communist", comment because they were still so late in the managerial administration and because they were not computerized, the answer was devastating, they told me that they didn't have developed an own technique, sew natural given the penury of the system that I eat has already commented other times, he drowned to if same wanting to defend of a capitalism that I were tossed above to enlarged steps.  

Before this answer I responded that he understood it, but good, I told them, because they don't acquire the teams and the technology bases to occident and they couple it to its processes, with its well formed technicians, and another time they gave me its crushing reasons that me western and normal capitalist, has never thought, they gave me the following explanations. This cannot make it because if we look for the informatics of you we would finish being same that you, their big makers of Soft and Hard,  IBM, HP, and other, they are implanting a sophisticated system of homogenization of the administration in their world, these companies believe a system that if you implant it they know how to project the situation of their company or their country to x years, according to the variables that they see that they are developed and this we cannot consent it. 

I assure them that it is icy for two circumstances, one as them knew this, and on the other hand because I had not realized it, because it was certain that all in occident went looking like each other more an more in all our reactions and managerial, economic and political problems, Because the thing this very clear one they knew it and me not for the espionage, that that we thought ourselves that it was single thing of the wars and the weapons, it is not this way, it is general and it embraces the whole world economic and geopolitical social environment, it is not science fiction it is an unquestionable reality, today there are private state organizations and of all type working the information foreseeing their development and guiding it or twisting it according to the case, and I eat the one commonly it is said that doesn't believe it is that fool is.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario