lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

IT IS CERTAINLY THE WORK A BIBLICAL PUNISHMENT

Somebody has noticed in (……………..) that 20% of the men is not working, that is correct. One of each five men of this country is charging the unemployment, in the jail; in situation of incapacity, that operate in the submerged economy, or that they get ready them with the salaries of the wives or fiancés or parents. The equivalent number in 1970, according to data of the Global Institute McKinsey, was of 7%. That is to say the thing goes to more. 

Both political parties have demonstrated their indignation for what represents in lost on the national budget, it is millionaire expenses. So today in day the heavy and dangerous drama of the debt, is developed quickly, the political leaders in its respective ones political partisan. They are the same leaders unable to face the fact that 4.3 million terrible workers that have been only unemployed for some months, take years in labor extra situation.  We are in danger of losing a generation of Americans habituated with the work, especially the men - and the legislators cannot see beyond November of 2012. 

I have not wanted to put of where he was writing until to arrive to the second paragraph and to let my reader to see that we are reading a news of the selfsame united states, it seems lie to that you have said that he wrote on Spain, because they already come it if there in the paradise of the productivity of the industry of the work, it is that the workers act I eat here or worse that we have left future, the crash is not other neither debt neither default neither anything, is the pure and hard decadence of the values of the society. 

Go day I take today, I find that I will close my window to the world that is my computer and I leave to the cinema to see one of laugh, something will come out winning. But I cannot leave this I should insist this way in that the things are becoming very ugly for all, in the entire world and for our blame, it is not necessary to give him turns the well-being it is killing us, the humanity is not made to live idling, he seems to be that we should have to fight, if the society gives it to us all we ruin it, and he scares me to say it but the rich world the first world that is to say ours, we already take many years of peace and good to live and we are ruining it to forced marches. 

I say this because requesting work are not really in the bottom, we are not requesting right and well to be, good but this has a cost of which don't want to know anything about him, and notice Europe he also leaves to the well and the United States, and surprisingly for the same reasons, now those that reading me in my blog published previously, they have qualified me now of prophetic that they tell me, I have or I am not right, it is well that we try to fix the economy, but it seems to be that it is not the economy it is the society the one that is sick and it has contaminated all that there is around to it. 

Good because wing to wait that he/she comes the apocalypse and it tosses us of the paradise in that we have settled and that we find to be entitled of not losing, and I believe this way it, but really working, not making traps, because at the end of the pay and very expensive.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario