domingo, 27 de julio de 2014

I DON'T EXONERATE BUT IF I EXCUSE



I should not avoid of commenting the fact I criticize of Jordi Pujol’s confession regarding their fiscal matters, although I don't like to make it, the confession car being not blamed of a fact on a family inheritance declared on time has been a true scandal propagandistic mediates and it has generated "a problem of trust among the citizenship" according to the political and journalistic means. Nevertheless, I believe that it is more the noise that interests to make that they moved nuts and that Jordi Pujol should differ among  political and economic inheritances and at this time this fact that is proclaimed with shame by some and with happiness for other is bounded to the family and personal environment. 

Their political inheritance is spotless and he has behaved to have a country of quality that aspires everything, this I wanted to put it in the faithful of the scale of the fact or the facts I won't justify anything but if I mean Jordi Pujol to stop political man pursued by the “franquismo” and imprisoned by the same régime one could not wait that has any trust in having the inheritance of his father of his family in Spain, undoubtedly that this also reports him some that another benefit but it was not a fact he would say me that looked for selfishly I believe that the action of hiding the family inheritance was inside the imaginary of the man Jordi Pujol for what can happen. 

I eat Catalan and the character's fervent admirer and their political work I don't acquit it but if I possibly excuse him for their political trajectory for their ideas I repeat has also thought that better to keep part of the future of the family far from the Spanish politic, another thing is what can be discovered on the behaviors of its children at the end, of what I cannot speak because I ignore it, but it stops that almost all prosecuted the justice so are he will say if there are crimes or not.  

Now then Jordi Pujol action should not alarm anybody because it doesn't represent any national shame the one that sees this way it it is because he tries to make it serve so that Catalonia sits down not well morally and it should not be Catalonia it continues this way being a great nation and its people a very good people one cannot make a trial of value so hard to a man that its backpack is loaded with politics of trials and jail to fight for its basically Catalan ideas. Forgive if they find inexcusable and shameful this fact and the one that digs simply finds a human face of a person that he should think of an uncertain future that he should not suffer their family.  

I also want to manifest that I am referring to this fact concretely that is to say a man that what has happened has happened he receives their father's inheritance dedicated to their children (grandsons) and he decides to hide it just in case the truth of cases like this there will be at hundred believes me. Almost so many as fortunes made thanks to the misfortune of a civil war and to the later peculiar situations lived by the Spaniards. 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario