miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

THE DISAFFECTION BETWEEN CATALAN AND SPANIARDS ARE A FALSE USED WEAPON FOR THE SPANISHNESS



Today after the conference of Artur Mas, in which I already draw the road almost definitive toward the independence of Catalonia, many politicians and characters defenders of the Spanish national unit have returned, it is necessary to toss hand of the traditional disaffection social, family, moral etc. like element to keep in mind to convince that it is enough this circumstance, to brake the Catalan decision of separating Spain. I believe that it is worthwhile to write some lines on this, because I believe that it is absurd to put this appellative to break a decision partner politics as important as the creation of a new state, like it seeks Catalonia and many Catalan. 

Will they see what disaffection it is? The dictionary says, it Lacks of affection or bad will: Well this definition is clear and I would say that it is very clear and simple, that which allows to take it to discern on the suitability or not of using it like weapon or defense on the part of the parties of the Spanish right, and of some people of the Spanish society that he inhabits Catalonia for the circumstances that it is. 

It is evident that the Catalan independent has disaffection toward Spain because we find that it doesn't allow us to be all the Catalan ones that we feel and we would want to be, and for that reason we don't have left another remedy that to try to constitute us in a sovereign nation, in which is thought and you acts based on the culture and feeling Catalan, what I suppose that those that don't agree will admit that it is different to their Spanish feelings, and I say this because I see that it scares them the fact of being in a new Catalan nation, it seems that theme of fear and they use the disaffection like armor and he doesn't have anything to see, the disaffection is a state of spirit it is not simply a weapon neither anything that he finds. 

You look, the same disaffection that the Catalan have with the Spanish thing, is the one that the Spaniards have against the Catalan thing and we are cohabiting this way years and years and it doesn't pass anything, the fact that Catalonia ends up being a new independent nation, it doesn't put in any danger to those that feel Spanish and don't want you Catalan of nationality, to anybody were forced to be Catalan by the fact of being in Catalonia unless he chooses it and this is so undoubtedly when I read or I hear the disaffection here and there knows me very bad and I find a wrong it excuses to minimize a social reality and politics that we have undertaken the Catalan without making with it any damage to anybody. 

Many times I like to lean on in my own experiences, to outline my opinions, maybe be not well or seem a presumptuous point, but it is that I understand that no other form can give the idea that I seek to expose that to use my own experience, so we will give some examples. I inhabit a city that is very cosmopolitan, maybe one of those that more than Catalonia and possibly of Spain, I refer to “Sant Cugat del Valles” we live Catalan, Spaniards, German, French, Englishmen, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Egyptian, and North American, and I don't say more because I don't know personally but, well I don't know if it is the culture or the civism that it reigns in this society, but here nobody has disaffection to anybody, the Catalan is Catalan, Spanish is Spanish and so forth. 

But it is that it doesn't finish the example here it is that there are numerous crossed families among Catalan and Spanish, and between German and American, Egyptian and Catalan, compound families classically father mother and children and it doesn't pass anything, very on the contrary for me it is a reason of envy to see like in those families they are spoken but languages that in the UN, and the children adapt to the three cultures with those that cohabit and there is not disaffection some, now then if the Spaniards use the disaffection to say that they don't want to be Catalan because they don't like or I don't know because, because it doesn't pass anything, they will continue being Spanish that they live they work in Catalonia, and to the rest of Spain I tell them that I am for sure in their city there is this same drawing of international families to say it somehow, and there are not any problem neither disaffection some. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario