jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

FELIPE VI RECEIVE THE RECOGNITION OF THE ARMIES FIRST AND LATER THAT OF THE TOWN



We have already put Felipe VI as king from Spain, the thing this in if this is this way or not, they will see because I say it, it is a question of the order of the events. The king has said that he is the king of the town, a constitutional king, and he gave to understand that it was in the congress so that the representatives of the town confirmed it this has been I don't say this way that not, but what I also say is that before going to that "the town the invested first king" the I exercise the “general captain” has invested 

That he means this, they don't leave it without importance, in a solemnity like this the tempos and the official acts have their importance, and I don't have another explanation that this: the King will be a king whenever the one exercises he wants and it is marked this way in the order of the coronation, first the I exercise the it accepts as his maximum boss, and later he goes to that the town applauds it and he admires him, because of choosing it anything of anything. 

It is not very motivational to see what today has seen, it has been a party exhibitionist but it empties completely of depth, a little as if has married another time but without cathedral, but in the bottom, the incidence of the act for the town comes to be the same one, very clear Felipe VI has already left it in his speech of proclamation. I am Catalan and independent, you know it well, and I say it because I assure them that he didn't wait any mention on the part of the king on the topic Spain Catalonia, neither was it the day neither the occasion. 

Today was Felipe's VI day and not the one of making concessions to anything neither nobody, but if it was its day, I believe that one of the most important of its life and one day in that the King should have marked his king position, and Felipe VI has wasted it to my way of seeing, he has not opened the hopes of anybody, these they have not been reflected in his speech, any mention of the differences that he has said that they cohabit and they fit in his Kingdom, it has not outlined any insinuation of constitutional neither political change, when it is one of the most pressing problems in Spain. 

That yes he has spoken of the economy and of the drama of the unemployment and that we should fight against it, but he has not wanted to give any push, any challenge, to the government so that make an effort more, has been well that has said something there to the government gathered, a petition to that they made an effort more that looks for but exits to be able to improve this social problem. 

In short I am very disappointed according to what I have seen I believe sincerely that it was not worthwhile to make king's change, sincerely the king Juan Carlos I had its reason of being incomprehensible that yes but he had it, during a time it was really the Rey, later I give up it and you is like a merely ornamental figure that at the end us full with scandals and other people's shame, I waited something more than its successor, tell me innocent but I believed that its successor had pushed the relief, but after to listen and to see today's ceremony, it is clear that it has not been him but the army and the politicians for this order. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario