viernes, 12 de septiembre de 2014

Catalonia, Varcelona, Vote.



This is the graphic progression that yesterday a majority qualified of the Catalan society manifested in its capital Barcelona, the enormous success of attendance to the act of reaffirmation of the interest of the Catalan of exercising the democratic act of Voting was so spectacular that for one day change the name of its capital writing it with the V instead of with B.  

Three serial years they were completed yesterday, three years teaching to Spain to their government and the world that the Catalan society is not satisfied with its reality is attacked morally and economically, under the domain of a different culture that hates it in such a visceral way that prefers to mistreat to several millions of its people, before to accept its petition of defining its social reality and politics. 

He gives me same what they say today the commentators paid by the Spanish nationalism, for the Spanish oligarchy, and for the Spanish government, say what they say it is simply a consolation act for their failure, she gives me the same as they continue using their laws for simply to maintain their warring conquests, if they are consoled therefore there you, us the Catalan have demonstrated to all that we have a firm and clean feeling that we are not afraid to the democracy, while non alone Spain doesn't complete it but rather they fear it.  

The Catalan are already claiming for three followed years to clarify once and for all for all if we can be Catalan or not, nothing else, we believe that if, we believe that being Catalan and governing us alone, we would be better socially and economically, but we are so democratic that we want to make a trustworthy, real, serious and democratic consultation, in our "country" in the one that all the inhabitants without exclusion, manifest their reality, we don't care it, he doesn't scare us that we fail, because we don't deceive ourselves this consultation so democratic, it is an immense risk, we can have the surprise that there are more votes in favor of continuing in Spain that in looking for the independence of her. 

Spain apparently has so undoubtedly if it allows this consultation, they will lose it that won't allow it. And I ask to the Spaniards, to those that are stopped, to those that condemn them of their houses, to those that have bigger children that don't work and they wander down the street to risk of falling in the drugs, or in the delinquency, you parents of family that they don't receive the salary in order to month, to the Spaniards that live thanks to the grants and to ERES they in Andalusia, to those that will look for the social dining rooms and even the containers of garbage to feed, to those that have to let that their illnesses kill them little by little because the medications cannot already be paid, thanks to the social cuttings, to the women that have left parked their life because they must take care to sick and helpless, because the government has moved away the helps in this respect. 

Because they believe you that the nationalists, the government, and the media of Spain are sure that they would lose the voting in Catalonia, I don't know it, I cannot understand it because I as Catalan believe that I can have the spirit force of trying to leave me all this, and if I make a mistake I will have been me the one harmed but not you Spanish friend, or it is that the mistaken one is me and the truth is that if I leave, the one that will suffer but it will still be you and not me, and this is what knows the government and the whole Spanish oligarchy, and I eat he cannot tell it what wants to make it is to prohibit me to demonstrate it leaving me this country disaster and of government. 

You can to insult me what they want, to denounce me for what they want, to call me Nazi, selfish, unfortunate, crazy, he gives me same, they are already three years ago attempting it but I won't give my arm to twist, and lament a lot that you my countrymen don't still make it, they are taking them the hair the same as to us, but there is a difference we are already full and we want to change this situation and I sit down them for you, I don't understand their reasons to tolerate what they are making them and they continue so happy. 

So I tell them, he gives me same since we vote or that not, alone I ask them not to enter but with us, we have not made them anything, we don't remove them the work, we don't remove them the bread, we don't remove them the medicines, we don't remove them their houses, we don't make them nothing else that to give them leaves of our taxes so that many of you can live, bad but to live, so allow us to vote to see if we are right and we are more those that we want to leave Spain or not, simply that, finds me that it is not to request too much or if it is it.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario