miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2014

I AM FED UP WITH THE CASE OF A CERTAIN Mr. PUJOL, ME TO HIM MINE TO VOTE FOR THE INDEPENDENCE



I don't know what it is passing with the politicians of this country, I imagine that they have many problems like everybody, I am even willing to think very in good faith that they have some more, but a moment that I believe arrives that they spend when wanting to use its problems against the own society to which say to want to protect to defend and to safeguard of other former politicians as them, that that already bothersome because who tells to me that they are not all equals. 

It is evident that I will speak of the case Pujol, the former president of the Generalitat of Catalonia of more than 10 years ago and of their family it handcuffs and children and daughter believe that they are 7 in total, well it is that this such Pujol was presumably we deceiving and swindling (it will already be seen) during 20 years to all the Spaniards, mainly to the Catalan that everything is said and in my opinion, if I deceive us he doesn't notice it is never more, I believe that he made a great country and a great society, deceived then maybe yes, but I inculcate some values and an extraordinary personality of social group.  

I form a country with some structures that if has had to wait the PP to the PSOE to the King, and in short to the rest of Spain to that us the makes we would be still in the age of the Spain of the national movement, in no way we would be the second capital of Spain, we would be the second contributing of the GDP of Spain, we would be the one that more exports of Spain, the one that but tourism has of Spain, the but industrial of Spain, and the second more spoken language of Spain, in short with its politics possibly full with traps, I place us where nobody places to another county of Spain, to the height of the own capital of the Country.  

Do I repeat that I don't remove neither I justify any blame or presumed crime that it has made or have their relatives made, but do you know, does he give Me exactly the same thing? Today fighting to achieve an independence of Spain am here and that I can make it thanks to the industrial, human, social, and idiomatic structure that with all the presumed falsehoods and crimes (none proven for the time being) has made, and this is what stops my bill, he gives me the same as Pujol has been the boss of a family mafia as they aim many, it was possibly it the justice he will already tell it to us that it has papered it, but that made or already 10 years ago, and today he no longer has so any repercussion in the current Catalonia so that to worry. 

That Spain worries much since there they for something will be, but not because the such Puyol continues making bad use of the politics, because it is no longer and now after 20 years of coexistence with him and that he saved them the ass in numerous occasions to the successive presidents that with the they went by the power that after helping to the unit of the state (because Puyol was never separatist) now they realize that it was little more than a Mafioso boss, because you look who good tree comes close good shade it covers him, so its fruits would also take out. 

It is already intolerable as Spain it manipulates their shames today it is using one day and another day to a 84 year-old man that neither it punctures neither it cuts anything in Catalonia, simply for the pleasure of destroying a possible myth to which believe inductor of the zeal independent of the Catalan town, hear this man in this he doesn't have anything to see, rather on the contrary, I believe that if was not that we all know that this is a battle more than the dirty war between Spain and Catalonia, I would say that it has been Mr. Puyol same the one that has wanted to sink the road toward the independence of Catalonia with their incomprehensible attitude. 

But good that but he gives the things they continue for where they have to continue and we will already see what it happens, look at that that if I worry about it is that there are many Catalan that are not made to the idea of what is happening, and what will happen, is to recognize that you the government's from Spain gentlemen know how to harm when they want, he should come them from that learned in times of the Santa Inquisition, the question is that if that this time they have harmed is happy for it to each one him his. 

Now I have to say to my Catalan countrymen that don't worry more on this matter, leave it to the politicians and the justice, to the first ones because there is not who gives birth to them they are as carrion animal that didn't lose the prey until they are not neither the bones, and a seconds because small ticket has you began to speak months of thousands of defrauded millions ago, now already it is spoken alone of hundred and it is not clear if it is fraud or graft or inheritance, to see if at the end they are simply good dealers' earnings and all the joy in a well. 

In short my last reflection Catalan friends, in a way or other, Puyol one has wanted and he has committed suicide politically and humanly, well the one will know because and so that, to me it no longer interests me I personally think that he is already a character of the history, I no longer consider it as an alive character, you shot to the well of the shame and you drowns good-bye forever and that he goes you beautiful as they say in Latin America, me to him mine to vote for the independence of Catalonia. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario