lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

THE GAME OF THE GREEN BUDS OR THE NUMBERS DE PINOCCHIO


The Organization for the Cooperation and the Economic Development (OECD) it highlights today, in the monthly publication of their advanced compound indicators of December that United States and Japan throw of the improvement of the perspectives in their countries. The indicator for the group of the OECD ascended for second serial month in passed December, in this case 22 hundredth, up to 100,43 points, thank you in particular to the rise of 67 hundredth of United States, up to 101,95 points, and to that of 21 hundredth of Japan, up to 101,91. 

The area euro that continues below the tendency of general growth, fell again, but in weigh less accused that in the last eight months: 14 hundredth up to 98,34 points. Therefore, it was below the level 100 that it marks the stocking of long term. A softer setback that he responds mainly to the behavior of the big states of the unique currency. Italy lost this way 38 hundredth, up to 95,42 points (the lowest value in the whole area euro); Germany, 29 hundredth to 97,73 points, and France, 14 hundredth, up to 98,61 points. The United Kingdom persisted more one month in the bear tendency (-9 hundredth, up to 98,65 points). 

On the contrary, Spain increased for second serial month, this time 19 hundredth (after having him fact five hundredth) up to 100,43 points. Nevertheless, the advanced compound indicator that measures inflections in advance in the economic cycle, continued 2,01 points below its level one year before. After reading these data, one stays as well as of stone, the truth is that I don't know to the detail the economic indicators that are used to reflect these indexes, but that that if it will be certain it is that they are the same ones for all, having this premise then, the question is who deceives the one who and because. In view of the reports of the OECD Spain is of the best of the big European nations, that is to say and without mufflers we are with more green buds than Germany, France, and Italy partners of fatigues in the euro and besides above the Perfidious Albion. 

Who will say it, it will be that the former president so insulted and reviled Mr. Zapatero was right when he said that he saw green buds in Spain, I will admit them that when I have read in Twitter the simplification of the news, I have made a mocking comment and I have written that if they had not made a mistake, and who was the OECD or the “ONCE” ( National organization of Blind of Spain) toward the fortunate appreciation of improvement general. As meaning that I don't see for any side any type of improvement in the economy, but curious that am I have gone looking for some publication that gives data and I have found them and here I comment them. Spain goes well, who will tell it Spaniards of little faith. 

But for a lot of OECD that I tell it to me I continue thinking that something flaw, or the OECD is really as those welcomed at ONCE that unfortunately many of them of vision lack, or they are the branch of Pinocchio and they lose but lies that the famous wooden puppet. Who explains to me now him because of 22% unemployment, the mandatory readjustment that it is necessary to make in the national banking, the necessity to carry out a labor regulation, is evident that something doesn't square, because so much budgetary cutting that brakes the life of the country, according to the OECD but I prosper of the four big of the europa of the euro. 

At the end what should be a news for the hope, is returned now a news of anxiety and uncertainty toward all that represents the order and the guarantee of leadership of the world and their society, I doubt of my government, of that of the European community, from all over the world of the politics, of the organizations in charge of valuing for the world economy, and of the own Democracy, and already almost of myself, I will be me that I don't understand what passes around to my.  Pinocchio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario