martes, 13 de enero de 2015

I WORRY ABOUT THE REACTION DE FRANCE BEFORE ITS DOS ATTACKS YIHADISTAS


The first minister from France, Manuel Valls, he has declared this Tuesday that their Government prepares to adopt "exceptional" measures in his fight against the terrorism, but not "of exception" that you/they question the right" State. An exceptional situation should be followed by exceptional measures, but I say with the same force that never of exception measures, frankly I don't understand it is that France didn't already take any measure in this respect all these public manifestations and politicians give the impression that is the first time that happens a terrorist act in Europe or in the western world I don't find logical the answers with the events. 
Speaking is unfortunately and 17 victims of two attacks that everything points’ crying was caused almost to personal title they don't give a sensation of organization French yihadistas. Nevertheless the Government's boss has indicated that he has requested to the representatives of Interior, Justice and Defense that give him his respective proposals in next eight days, of action and it urged to act with determination and cold blood, but without precipitation, I don't know but I would say that France is already acting with precipitation. 
Maybe I have to recriminate myself to myself to be a not well thought one, but I don't find that France should mobilize more than what should be already, for the two happened events, its posture to my way of seeing a so much bolted can attract him "more valiant suicides" to win its immortal fame I believe sincerely that once regretted the facts and dead the actors of the same ones what corresponds to a great nation is the to act in silence and not to make apparent of putting the forces of the order and the one exercises paws up (with pardon) yesterday and today there are areas in Paris that they seem certainly that the country is in exception state. 
I fear myself that the government of Hollande and Valls want to distract to the society of the serious economic problems that Paris cannot dominate, I believe that he will try to cover many questions you inconvenience and he will even try to deviate the attention of the UE toward France and it bothers me very much, because I sit down in the soul that 17 people have died, but analyzing the facts doesn't see that of yesterday to today a yihadistas army has appeared willing to kill who puts on to shot, and this doesn't mean him to accuse the politicians and the French agents of security that until yesterday or before yesterday is in “Babia” it has simply happened some unavoidable facts because this it is the danger in the way of acting of these minuscule commands yihadistas. 
I believe that today you lead them of the Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, and of the Islamic State, they are recruiting volunteers' thousands the repercussion and the sensation of fear that France without wanting it is giving it is an I authenticate incentive very difficult of rejecting for those that feel that they are treated wrongly by the rich ones western. And this that gets the attention to me cannot be that he doesn't make it to the police stamens and the French departments of security that has had to make Spain with what I pass in Madrid or Great Britain with the attack of London. 
Some tranquility and a much of strategy this is it is necessary to fight against these terrorist movements but non France he has rushed to be one it authenticates bell of resonance for all them and not alone its government's performance is that this week they took out another magazine 'Charlie Hebdo' with a new and double provocation another time, Mohammed's illustration and an inopportune and impossible sentence "everything is forgiven" I don't know as reading it if it is that they seek to request pardon the French, or that with its wounded pride they are benevolent and they seek to forgive to the terrorist savages, I certainly don't forgive and I doubt that the yihadistas neither. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario