miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2015

TO THE CATALAN CIVIL ORGANIZATIONS, CULTURAL OMNIUM AND ASSEMBLY CATALAN NACIIONAL.



Appreciated friends: have been supporting all the acts that I have been able to attend and that you have organized directed to the possibility that Catalonia can end up being our nation, I have even collaborated contributing with a monthly quota to one of yours, but in the same way that there am I feel proud of having collaborated today I feel embarrassed of what we have gotten and I want this way to manifest it. 

I believe sincerely that the force to end up being only a nation to state and this in us the society and my disappointment is absolute when arriving to the final moment none of two  you have taken the responsibility of taking us to all the Catalan to the independence and you have left in hands of the dirty politics of the politicians all the responsibility that the citizens had put in you, you already see like it has finished in an authentic disaster and what is worse, in a social shame of national environment, to me and I don't know how many more, he/she will give us shame to leave for Spain and for the world and to say that we are Catalan. 

It doesn't serve me that some members of their organizations are in public positions and politicians to justify them you have failed boisterously and they have made us fail to all the Catalan that we have maintained the fight and the illusion during these last three years. I have stayed of stone when I have seen that the nationalist front configured it the same politicians that represented us up to now and some unpresentable characters that the only thing that you/they want is to be made notice but that they don't have neither capacity neither education to represent me to me and many Catalan. 

Of this I make them responsible because I didn't know neither have because to know the CUP but you if and you were not able to or rather they should not put the whole work of you and we in hands of these crazy unpresentable are you their two organizations those that have brought us deceived until here, I sit down it to be so hard but I believe that they should assume it, it is evident that I will give myself of low of the association of the one that I am sympathetic and economic collaborator and I will make it because I am deceived (not swindled) although it should deepen more to discard it completely. 

You should have known the situation ahead of time and they had the obligation of valuing the results of the elections that one of their presidents requested to the Artur But in a final meeting of a manifestation but it is not clear that we have made the imbecile we have run with all the efforts and at the end we have given the politicians the decision and it is they already come it has been the total sinking of the project sovereignty Catalan I don't want to spend of clever but when I saw that you were not composed in political organizations to head the final point of the process me car I convinced that the political forces will be unable to carry out it like it has been this way. 

You should have been constituted in a clear political coalition and it sums up that is to say something similar to “Omnium ANC” or vice versa and when I saw that they didn't make it but rather they were buried in the political coalition formed by CDC and ERC he guesses that what we were making was simply other elections of political air to continue governing an autonomy but he doesn't stop to make an independence and I have already said it in many articles and I repeat it An INDEPENDENCE it is not MADE WITH VOTES.  It is made with fight one has to not win in the street in the urns I don't ask him to be won with weapons neither lives this already step to the history but if with strikes with continuous manifestations with labor interferences of urban services of nuisances of civil, well planned disorders  

If you have had the value to leave the comfort of you respective shields of organizations civil pacifists and of cultural environment and has gone down to the political sand also becoming parties political today the CUP he would not have neither a single bench in the that simple Catalan parliament because who have crawled more than two millions to each one of the street manifestations and the first 9N they were you were not neither CIU neither ERC by no means the CUP. 

Now not you if at the end you reached an investiture agreement or not but that that if I have clearing it is that I don't want an independence that doesn't represent my Catalan feelings of order of education of seriousness and of history and I won't accept at all to be in debt of an organization uncivil and absolutely brotherly like the CUP. So lament to say it but starting from today they have lost a fighter for the independence of Catalonia we don't deserve it or he looks like each other this way it. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario