miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

RAJOY REAFFIRMS ME TO BE INDEPENDENT DE SPAIN AND VW IT DEMONSTRATES ME THAT IT DOESN'T CARE TO BE OF THE UE.



That you sew he has the destination all fighting for our ideas and convictions and when the restlessness that one has more those that try to sow you suddenly from other restlessness and reasons two seemingly unconnected events clarify you the ideas and they clear you the problems of conscience and of unconscienced leaving you the free road to act according to your own ideas. 

The mistrust on the problems that Spain could cause us with an attitude characteristic of those that want and they are not able to the I disassemble the whole selfsame president from the nation when demonstrating in a palpable way that neither Spain neither its politics and for its position the director of all this knows that he is making and therefore to me it justifies me fully that I cannot leave my children and grandsons in hands of a nation that refuses to realize that his empire and his greatness is today a hindrance impossible to support and that it took it to fall to second division of the world nations without any importance and without future. 

Catalonia should come out to it floats in the world like a sovereign nation leaving the history of the lived stage being Spain so that it only figures in the history books but with the capacity of now in before beginning to write his again own, in fact we could say of "continuing his own" because Catalonia has in its past a great own history. 

And another of the incognito ones that they have flown over this hardened electoral campaign has been the ownership or not to the European Union, I believe that until last weekend my ideological composition and politics was very conditioned to get that the fight with Spain doesn't steam up at the end the ownership to the UE of my new Catalonia and this was my more disturbing of my mistrust in this respect of the possible happened consequences of the Catalan independence. 

But I have here that VW has dismounted in a moment this restlessness and not alone that but rather it has changed it to me now I assure them that I have serious doubts of if I want a Catalonia fit evidently in an European Union I want it European of course and that will simply be it for physical localization we are in Europe we have been born then in European territory we are European. But this obviated doesn't mean that I am interested to be part of a group of nations that they have formed a club of power political and economic called European Union. 

And the reason will tell me you are alone because a company has made traps, because not, that is simply the explosive of what can hide inside the outlines of the European Union, it is evident and I believe that nobody can deny it that the European Union is directed by Germany and that the UE has divided Europe in two halves the rich north half and the poor south half and that this has made it with a strange element that to it has introduced in Europe and that element is the euro it is curious that if we analyze it the euro it works more or less the same as the software of VW that is shown brilliant when the markets and financial analysts look at it and when one leaves loose in hands of the economy social European he is a tyrant that is above the possibilities of this half of the poor Europe that before mentioned. 

This element has caused without a doubt some the social division of Europe today there are some rich Europeans and other poor some that have work and others that don't work, some that have wages that bend to the wages of the other ones some that have future and others that surprisingly have much last but any future. (I should write clearer or they already understand me to what I refer) this reality that up to now there was the doubt of if it was a logical effect because the crisis had affected in way different to some economies that to other I have my mistrust now that if this has been natural or some Chips has put on with a different software for the north that for the south. 

In these moments I believe that it is this last I believe that now I see clearer because Greece this outside of any economic reasoning, because it has been allowed to sink this knowingly economy that he collapsed because Spain is allowed to make traps in its economy only saving that is to say the banks leaving them to them and the Spanish state in hands of the euro of the rich Europe, the day that Germany and its circle want alone they have to alter the economic software and they stopped Spain Italy and France without possibility to pass the control of contamination of the gases of the economic poverty. 

This is the reality that today per today is seeing and like he said when beginning they have been vanished the fears that he tries to impose me Spain and the respect and the interest of continuing belonging to the European Union, equal it would be better and more useful to simply be a sovereign country of Europe and to see from this condition of freedom and sovereignty that it is in fact the European Union before to leave the fire and to enter in the embers without seeing if they go you to rustier, he looks that if the next future keeps us to Catalonia the paper of beginning a movement of restructuring of Europe that he wakes up once and for all to the countries of the south and the re equilibrium of the continent is looked for.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario