lunes, 27 de junio de 2011

BECAUSE THEY CALL PRIDE TO THE RIDICULE?

First of everything, I want to request excuses in advance for if my comments that I will pour next, offend some people that feel the homosexuality like way of expressing their love and human satisfaction.  

Said this step to ask to the most extravagant part and not civilized of this human community and that it expresses their "pride" in the most absurd, unpleasant way, and not civilized that can be allowed, I find an absurdity that having fought for their rights to be considered "normal" they toss for the floors this recovery demonstrating to the whole society that they are not at all it. First because I believe that it is no longer necessary to claim anything and second because it is not necessary to make it with men marking package and ass, daubed as you pose you dancing as having possessed making obscene grimaces that is to say making all the precise one so that the rest of the society "also normal" he/she, realizes that they and they are not it or at least they don't behave as such. 

They imagine you that those that we also consider ourselves normal, because our sexuality is the natural one, (if I repeat the natural one, feeling sexual attraction before the contrary sex, it is the form that the nature has created, so that the species procreate and survive for the centuries of the centuries) proud of being it we also rushed to the street mounted in buses of double floor teaching our things that we also have them and we often use them all it that we can and they leave us.  

They will suit with I crumb gentlemen and "natural" ladies (we will leave the normal adjective for those of unnatural behavior) that the brutal serious show since of moments I believe that we are more and for luck we don't have to demonstrate our naturalness to offend the good pleasure and the sensibility of children and girls that don't understand because those gentlemen and ladies make the carnival when doesn’t play.  

And one doesn't know that to explain to them when they ask you that these gentlemen that party is make, because they teach the ass down the street, because kisses these potatoes are given, and this way one after other, me you already forgave me but this of "normal" doesn't have neither the name, this is another provocation that the snobberies of the society you car believes and he/she relaxes, for its own degeneration, and it should not be this way. 

The homosexuality should be completely natural, the sexual inclination is something that should come out of inside each one, and if it is that natural he/she doesn't have because neither to be exalted neither to be punished, neither to be shown exaggeratedly on behalf of a stupid pride and outside of place. Those that are manifested this way in the "days of the pride gay" are as pimps that try to capture more followers, showing their inclination like a party like the “sumun” of the sexual enjoyment, (when in the bottom and I repeat except the one that really feels it) what they feel really, is the inability of competing to obtain the love and the favor of the contrary sex, and they take refuge in other functional aspects to satisfy their bad understood sexual normality. 

As colophon I want to repeat my excuses, because I know that to somebody they will have offended him some of my comments, but I want repeat again that I don't have any problem neither I reject against any human being that sits down the homosexuality, you that neither it is new neither it is unnatural neither it is punishable at all, each one is like it is, but I don't understand I repeat that one has to make a manifestation of so doubtful aesthetic pleasure, on behalf of a pride to be like it is been, if they must be normal that they are as all or it is that the other ones are abnormal.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario