viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

SPAIN INTRODUCES THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE POPULISM IN EUROPE

It is very hard for me to write another time about the barbarism of the 15M, of the Indignant ones, of the anti system, in definitive of the situation that one is living in Spain. The democracy in our country has stopped to exist, its death began the 15M in Madrid (the governments of the nation headquarters, less bad than this time all the blames for the capital), it is certain that when the government saw what happened, him he scared to act, because the situation of the party in the power is of total collapse, so wanting to pass for democratic what has made is to go by imbecile. 

This would not worry, because he already knew it, if was not that now he/she also makes me go to my by what I am not, Imbecile, I am not neither so at least of right, but it was a democratic one and now I am no longer it, I am part of the dictatorship of the street populism that the Mr. Zapatero has established in my country, because this every time he goes to. But it seems that there is Madrid he likes, there everything is parties and good relationships, it seems that the warring fight has begun with the ends, in Barcelona we have been the first ones in having to give and to receive and this for them is not Spain. 

I believe that the situation has already escaped from any control, and this goes to give cause at a hard and disastrous end, they will see I suppose that somebody will already say a day of these coarse one, because otherwise and without to judge who has the reason, the truth it is that in Spain there are two Governments, the one that is not good for anything but that he is the official, AND the one that is winning in with the street guerrilla that already has more force and representativeness mediate that the government of cowards and indolent that officially Spain governs. 

Me from here warning to Europe, follow us closely and if what I see come, intervene quickly and save us or toss us of Europe, because otherwise they will also contaminate it. Then they don't tell me that it doesn't warn. And the help that I request them is not another that the one that force Zapatero, to already summon elections. Remove him the excuse that repeats constantly, that he doesn't make it because Europe wants tranquility in these crisis moments, with this excuse Spain is being conquered by revolutionary hordes guided by the ideology characteristic of the populism “Chavesiano”, I don't believe that the summer passes without the leader, the Spanish Chaves leaves she is waiting the fair moment, but he is for sure this.  

And when this pass, good-bye debt, good-bye euro, good-bye democracy, my alone mother has lasted 33 years, fair Christ's age that you sew the same as I pass with him, they will crucify her in the street, the bad thing is that I he was not taken I get the sins of Spain, but rather she will bring another time all those that we had taken off of above, I make a mistake undoubtedly perhaps, and the image with which I illustrate this I articulate you is the natural thing in a democratic and European country as era my country, and to capital Madrid of the Kingdom, he doesn't care you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario