sábado, 11 de junio de 2011

WE NEED VALIANT POLITICIANS. NOT INDIGNANT.

Gentlemen I don't know that they thought you but the facts that are happening in our country Spain they are of all untenable lights I write from Catalonia and maybe I think that it can be that I don't receive news well, and that that to me and here, it alarms us, in the rest of the country he/she doesn't give them this impression, but he/she gives same I have intended to give my opinions and I will follow them giving and you forgive if somebody finds outside of place.

I have to refer to the cliff that the Government of the Nation is opening up under each one of us, this it is not another that the galloping deterioration of the economy and the finances, the situation is more and more serious the distance that goes us separating of our Central European neighbors, is to my way of already seeing in salvable. The unemployment continues and nobody tells the truth. I will dare now and that god survives, the unemployment in Spain will continue growing more and more during this year and the next ones and this way until Spain has a population of 37 million inhabitants, and I eat I don't know as we will make it, soon they won't love each other neither in the euro neither in Europe it is that simple.

Please they do give birth to a moment attention and do think what elements of creation of wealth we have in Spain? None, up to now alone the tourism and the manufacturers that said it is in passing, they are next to the banks those that have collapsed, because you manufacture that they gather manpower we have very few (and those that there is are all foreigners) who will come to mount in new Spain you manufacture of cars, navies, high ovens who it will build more houses, if we have housings to give and to sell until the year 2020, and I hope they don't build but high-speed lines to use manpower, because they don't make a mistake, these works are a tribute to pay, I don't taste very well like the one who, because of being necessary they don't make it, they know you that if we continue we will have this way but high speed that France and Germany meetings.

Undoubtedly we will invent things, and new, but alone works in high technologies and services and that gentlemen don't create in proportion the work positions that go getting lost, neither to cover the demand again employment, somebody has made bills of the demographic Spanish growth, I believe that not sincerely, we are in more than 5 millions of the population's stopped 20,3% they know you that with these ratios in some countries revolutions are mounting.

A such imbalance has been created in our dear Spain that doesn't have solution they say what our rulers present and future (these last by the way don't say anything they realize) Solution say: It is necessary to begin to already emigrate and to empty the manpower country and inhabitants, otherwise they tossed us of the European Community and soon because we will be unbalancing the GDP without fail, and I don't say it because if, anything but they have to see how the national companies act, the manufacturers work more than 70% it was, the most important two banks their bills of results lean on in more than 75% of the resources generated outside, oil Repsol of flag this all its production was. Iberia has allied with British it was no longer him/her enough Spain, Inditex, Mango, etc. or I make a mistake.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario