martes, 28 de junio de 2011

THERE IS NOT FUTURE FOR SPAIN

 

After the debate of the State of the Nation, one is not able to no matter how much to put on in a corner and to cry bitterly. Never, I believe that neither in the school of primary, it had attended some interventions as monotonous and repetitive as the views today, as much on the part of Zapatero as of Rajoy. The certain thing is that I worry about more that of Rajoy because such and like they send the things, he will be the Government's next president. 

 

Zapatero I would say that he has made their paper, he has said goodbye to the respectable one, he has read many excuses in form of figures (among them he has said many truths), and he has left list for historical sentence their last legislature. In fact one could not hope it planted face with an aggressive speech neither of future, if the same one already announcement their retreat months ago. What I didn't wait for me, he has been the laxity and the opponent's and future president Mariano Rajoy. Their more brilliant sentence has been "you cannot request to the opposition that supports him in its errors" but any but, it has not exposed neither a single initiative, summarizing has not given any future hope. 

 

I imagine that if there has been another Spanish that has had the humor of following the party; it will have been as me, afraid of seeing the grace, the push, the empathy, and the solidity that it emanates of the future President. That god makes more than us, I am not happened another petition neither other more influential, to who to request him helps. Really the Mr. Rajoy knows the reason of the situation of Spain, I have realized that not, Mr. Rajoy has said that he wants to return to the economy of the 2003, this man besides not being favored is uncultured to say it soft, Mr. Rajoy, the system on that you bases the Spanish economy of the progresses of the PP of the Mr. Aznar, is the indirect culprit of the current situation. 

 

That I am not understood bad, I repeat I don't make guilty direct neither to the PP neither Aznar of the happened situation, because we will never know if of governing the PP you has arrived to the current fiasco or has been rectified before, and on time of not losing the European, said train this reaffirms myself. That God makes more than us because the Sr Rajoy for its words and today manifestations will take us down the street of the bitterness, because the truth with Shoemaker I would say that one could take the more things joking, to me he/she has always remembered to MR.BEEN.  

 

In all ways I encourage that maybe if there already is not advance of elections, it is not neither Europe of here to 9 months, and if this can be this way, maybe neither it is government that to form here. With what we govern ourselves as Belgium, and through the Square of Catalonia and of the capital The square of the Sun that will always be Madrid the capital of… what is.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario