jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

¿IT IS POSSIBLE TODAY TO BEGIN THE NEW SPAIN?

They are already here, month 5 of the year of grace (or it spoils) of 2011 the electoral campaign begins officially, the bad thing is that I don't know when it finished and I worry about this because notices you now are to choose local and Autonomous politicians (13) but it is not completely certain there is the certainty that if the PP wins they will no longer stop the elections and it will be continued with the national ones premature I would want that was this way, and not because it is in fact of the PP (neither I am of the PSOE) I am simply a Spanish mad citizen. 

Neither I believe that I should be the only one, but like I am me the one that write this, because I put on in first person. I want firmly that the collapse of the PSOE is proportional, to the index of unemployment of Spain; I don't wish those worse than the one that they have caused and they continue causing by means of its thinking heads. 

I have read some moments that somebody of the public treasure sells funds with the following arguments ago: Companies, reformations, fiscal adjustment and we are not Portugal": the 4 messages of the Treasure for 'to sell' Spain. I rather believe that these four arguments are the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. And that I know they have never been good birdcall to sell anything. 

Let us review them: COMPANIES. - TO which refers I imagine that to the two big banks, Telefónica, Iberia, Repsol, the manufacturers maybe, Iberdrola, Gamesa, all have lost of the order of 50% since you beginning the crisis and they are in a situation that when we realize some Chinese investor or Indian they bought them to him this way, the manufacturers not even that those all have already left to work to the foreigner. So I would not trust much of the SPANISH COMPANIES. 

You REFORM. - Which: those of the Banks of Savings, an entire success one authenticates ruin, or they refer perhaps to the labor reformations that we have not still seen nobody, they refer to the reduction of the subsidy of the unemployment, or to the salary slopes from all over the world that they have reactivated the internal demand until unsuspected, so unsuspected that not alone limits it is not reactivated, if not just the opposite. So I of the REFORMATIONS neither trust a lot. 

ADJUST FISCAL. - To which should refer to the ascent of the IVA that is in anything for the slope of the internal consumption, to the disappearance of the tax of Patrimony and Successions, to the increment of the taxes for the increase of the price of the gasoline, to reduce the social services, to reduce the public expense, with the help of not stopping the Country of reducing the unnecessary expenses. So I neither understand the effectiveness of this chapter a lot. 

 And already for I finish the last guarantee, we are not almost Portugal" man that they know geography they already know it, Spain is Spain I don't see him any guarantee in that, and if I see him a very ugly thing that is to deepen in the misfortune of the other ones to stand out of yours own, what I find unfortunately very characteristic of the Spanish but very not very praiseworthy culture to use it for that of the neighbor's beard. 

So for all this and more hopes the elections continue without pause when they finish those of the day 22 without seen delay the results the PP he has the gills of to negotiate and to request to the other parties that if the Mr. Shoemaker doesn't promote advanced general elections he is carried out a censorship motion and make jump this absurdity and government that us it doesn't govern, otherwise assures to all that we don't arrive at the 2012.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario